1. Payment must be made on the first of the month, via Direct Debit Mandate. Notices of cancellation of said Direct Debit will terminate your services immediately.
2. When terminating the service, you agree to at least one month’s written notice prior to the next direct debit. On the cessation date, our address is to be removed from all literature and internet sites. Failure to do so will result in the existing service continuing and a monthly fee being collected, until such time as this is complied with.
3. If you change the nature of your business or business name, Blake House must be informed.
4. Limited companies must not use the address as a registered office address unless you have purchased our bolt on. Please ask for details.
5. Blake House shall accept post on your behalf but cannot accept liability or expense that may arise.
6. On receipt of ‘signed for’ parcels and letters, we will email you to inform you. These letters will then be dealt with as normal post.
7. Parcels that Blake House have accepted must be collected within 1 week (7 days) of them being signed for. Any uncollected parcels will be charged at a rate of £1 per day after the initial 7 days.
8. Blake House will only accept parcels on your behalf that are small and light enough to be carried upstairs to our office easily by one person. We are unable to accept any parcels that need to be stored in the hallway prior to collection.
9. The post forwarding service is for letters only. Parcels or any item which cannot be put in a large envelope must be collected.
10. You are fully responsible for your guests/visitors when using the meeting room. You must give them your tenant ID for their arrival to call you on the intercom.
11. After cancellation of this service any post received will be marked return to sender.
12. Cancelled meeting room bookings will be charged for at 50% of the total cost, unless we have had at least 48 hours’ notice of the cancellation.
13. Signing the Direct Debit Mandate is acceptance of these terms and conditions of service.
14. Blake House reserves the right to terminate your services, or amend the terms of service at its own discretion.